Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I'm going to Walt Disney World -- RunDisney!!

Today was the first day to make reservations for Walt Disney World for February 2019.  I officially booked our vacation for Run Disney Princess Weekend 2019.  Yes, I said Run Disney, but guess what?  Run Disney has a generous pace requirement of 16 minutes per mile which allows walkers the chance to participate in their events.
I have decided that I will only do the Princess 5K.  I know I can very easily walk a pace of 16 minutes per mile for that distance.  I could do it for the 10K as well, but I don't want to be stressed over it.

If you've never heard of Run Disney, visit their website at Run Disney.  What could be a better combination than Disney and running/walking races? They have multiple race weekends throughout the year in both Florida, California, and even at Disneyland Paris. 

I know I said the next blog post would be about how to get started walking, but I just had to share my excitement of booking our Run Disney Princess Weekend vacation today!  :)  Until next time -- Keep Walking On Sunshine!

2 comments: